Wiser Solutions is an exciting, early stage analytics startup headquartered in San Mateo, Boston and Tel-Aviv. We focus on harnessing e-commerce and other information gathered from a variety of sources, which are then cleansed, normalized and analyzed to create visualizations that provide meaningful insights to our customers.
- Responsible of the data quality assurance process
- Troubleshooting technical challenges and working directly with the engineering team to resolve bugs
- Researching data anomalies and analyze patterns in data to determine reasons for failures
- Lead matching algorithm verification process
- Building internal tools for monitoring client health
- Maintaining and tracking issue on JIRA boards
- Working as a liaison between our Customer Success team, Onboarding Team, and Data Extraction team
- Take ownership on the data delivery process and initiate relevant improvements
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the QA and Data analysis fields
- Technical mind and approach to problem solving
- Building reports using SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Working independently while being remote
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, proactive approach and strong time management skills
- Degree in a quantitative/engineering field
Ability to work hours that overlap with both Tel Aviv and San Mateo.
Email Recruiting-TelAviv@wiser.com with a copy of your resume to apply.