Automate retail data collection, analysis, and workflows to capitalize on opportunities to optimize your business
In-store Shelf Health
Measure and analyze key in-store metrics affecting brand identity and sales
- Measure product stock levels, planogram compliance, facing counts and other key on-shelf indicators uncovering business-critical issues at the store-level.
- Understand how placement and adjacencies impact sales in individual stores.
- Evaluate store associates by auditing product knowledge, time-to-assistance, upsells, loyalty program signups, checkout experience, and more.
- Hold your merchandising partners accountable and direct their logistics using real-time in-store data.
Find your pricing sweet spots with customizable repricing rules
- Implement pricing strategies to maximize sales on any website or marketplace.
- Set customizable repricing rules to optimize product pricing.
- Put price guards in place to protect your margins and ensure that you never price too low.
- Maintain price parity across multiple marketplaces and sites to stay in compliance.
Strengthen your price position and seamlessly sync your pricing efforts across all your selling channels
- Reprice to outperform the competition, win the Buy Box, and maximize your Amazon store's profits.
- Target specific sellers (FBA, FBM, featured merchants, etc.) and use flexible logic to customize your repricing strategies.
- Beat eBay’s top sellers by tracking competitor pricing over time to identify pricing opportunities.
- Gain a competitive edge with customizable repricing rules to tailor your pricing to different scenarios.
Give in-store margins a lift through markdown and promotional price optimization that is both actionable and profitable
- Grow margins by optimizing markdown and promotional pricing at the Store, Cluster or Chain-level.
- Sell through committed inventory faster by identifying which collections or styles of product are ready to move to clearance.
- Streamline your workflow by setting store-specific markdowns without having to evaluate pricing on a store-by-store basis.
- Improve sales forecasting by evaluating the financial impact of price changes and localized markdowns prior to making them.
- Integrate seamlessly with your existing Data Warehouse, BI or Point of Sale systems.
*Services provided through Forecast Horizon, a Wiser referral partner.
Ready to make data-driven decisions?
Schedule a consultation with a Wiser expert