Protect your brand by ensuring pricing and merchandising compliance across your entire reseller network
MAP Monitoring & Case Management
Protect your brand from MAP violators and gray market sellers more efficiently
- Eliminate manual monitoring with automated pricing surveillance and unauthorized seller detection to identify and take action on Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) violators.
- Empower your team by automating case management workflows to retail partners, track behavior post notifications, and get screenshots as proof of MAP violations.
- Turn reseller insights into real-time opportunities by identifying gray market sellers that could be converted into authorized retailers and which products to remove major marketing spend from.
- Avoid brand damage by proactively monitoring for red flags indicating possible counterfeit items, such as products priced significantly below MSRP
Focus in-store merchandising compliance efforts with real-time, crowdsourced datasets
- Optimize merchandising partnerships, workflows, and field teams by uncovering non-compliant stores and focusing efforts on those locations.
- Monitor promotional displays, end caps, floor stands, and more inside stores and uncover compliance issues before they impact sales.
- Create actionable alerts and discover in-store blind-spots quickly and efficiently.
Assortment & Content Parity
Ensure sellers are complying with assortment and content parity agreements
Monitor product assortments on your marketplace to ensure that the products your merchants are selling align with your assortment parity agreement.
Proactively determine whether your brand’s content requirements, such as text, descriptions, and images, are being followed by your reseller network. Pinpoint non-compliant resellers and notify them of the violation with supporting evidence.
Ready to make data-driven decisions?
Schedule a consultation with a Wiser expert