How Wiser’s competitive insights helped scale their business.
OtterBox is a multi-million dollar branded manufacturer within the mobile accessory space. They are known for designing cases for smartphones that have a reputation for being long lasting and strong. They are the number one selling phone case in America and have been operating since 1998.
“Wiser helps us save over 5 hours a week searching for SKUs thanks to WiseMapper’s innovative MAP Violators reporting.”
A Hyper-Competitive Industry
- Difficulty finding who was violating MAP and selling counterfeit goods
- Unable to collect and aggregate information from different sources in one place
- Spent too much time looking for actionable insights
WiseMapper Helped Them Stay on Top
OtterBox now has an easy to use tool that allows them to monitor MAP violators across both resellers and marketplaces, allowing them to preserve their brand name and reduce support costs. WiseMapper has saved OtterBox time and resources that were previously spent manually tracking retailers for MAP violations or counterfeit items.
- Identify price trends of specific products or categories
- Catch MAP violators in real time with screenshots
- Show time stamps to help identify the “first violator”
- Track reseller violation history over time