How Wiser’s competitive insights helped scale their business.
Desigual is a truly global brand that is challenging the status quo with its unique fashion for men, women, and children. With stores all over the world and a website that reaches shoppers in 72 countries, it has grown exponentially since its beginnings in 1984.
“Before we did a lot of manual work which resulted in errors and only ‘ad-hoc’ analysis. WiseMapper was able to provide information that made data-driven decisions possible.”
MANUEL BRUSCAS BELLIDO | Desigual
Three Pain Points
- Lacked a thorough way of monitoring how distributors and wholesalers were pricing its products
- Unable to understand average discounts its channels applied
- Burdened with manual work to collect disjointed pricing information
WiseMapper Tackles Tough Issues
- Provides in-depth analytics that makes data-driven decisions possible
- Monitors pricing across numerous resellers
- Helps Desigual have a uniform understanding of how its products are priced
- Produces digestible daily pricing reports automatically for Desigual’s key products and channels
- Allows Desigual to quickly and easily add new products to monitor